So over the holidays my site became host to malicious code that redirected visitors elsewhere. To anyone affected by that, I am sorry. I didn't notice it because I was sick for much of the time and didn't feel up to sitting at a computer. It wasn't until the beginning of the year that I finally felt well enough to check in, only to find out what happened. Needless to say, I was pissed. I tried to see if I could fix it myself, but as I obviously didn't as my web host had shut down the site.
During that time I remembered I had this old blog. Initially it was gonna be a temporary, but after being forced to finally remove all suspected malicious files (and the blog itself), I decided this one to use it as my main site while the old one is relegated to mere static website and as file storage. Hopefully with this arrangement I can keep some presence online if the other site goes down.
With that out of the way, it is now time to get back to posting unoriginal character write-ups and bland magic items with no sense of a schedule or routine. Cheers!