Light Armor TrainingRequirements: Dexterity 2 or higher.
You are trained in wearing lighter forms of armor.
• Novice: You are trained in wearing leather armor. You ignore the Armor Penalty from leather armor, it neither affects your Speed nor your Dexterity.
• Journeyman: When wearing leather armor or no armor you have a +1 bonus to your Defense.
• Master: Agile Defender. When wearing leather armor or no armor you gain the Rogue ability, Slippery.
Heavy Armor TrainingRequirements: Strength 2 or higher.
You are trained in wearing heavier forms of armor.
• Novice: You are trained in wearing leather, mail, and plate armor. You do not suffer the Armor Penalty to your Dexterity when wearing armor.
• Journeyman: You reduce the Armor Penalty for mail and plate armor by 1, to a minimum of 0. You also gain 5 extra Stamina.
• Master: Juggernaut. When wearing mail or plate armor you retain one-half the Armor Rating (rounded down) from your armor when you take penetrating damage.