Sunday, May 29, 2016

AGE of Tamriel Preview PDF

I have been meaning to do this for quite some awhile now, but never put time aside to do it. Well today is that day! Here is a PDF showing the current state my AGE of Tamriel project is in: AGE of Tamriel Preview PDF

It sits at 89 pages and shows off the look I'm thinking of using. To be honest though, I'm thinking of dropping the page background/color scheme and going with simple black-white-grey colors. Makes for easier for printing, reading, and writing. But I will leave that until I am nearing the end before re-doing anything further.

As I am still in the process of writing this, everything in here is either a placeholder/reminder, or just the initial ideas I have written down and tinkering with. Everything is subject to change or removal. The only parts that are "complete" are the sections on Character Races and Starting Equipment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks so cool. Make it more! By the way, you must see this classless homebrew. I think it's better than multiclasses.
http://roninarmy.com/threads/4667-DiBastet-s-Homebrew

D said...

Thanks. I am aware of those rules and Draco Druid's free-form rules. They do seem like a better fit then my multiclassing rules. However, at the moment I want to concentrate on writing out the rest of the materials before going back and tinkering with what is already there.