Saturday, July 9, 2016

AGE of Tamriel - Classless Characters

Today, I have another preview of my AGE of Tamriel project.

This time it is a set of rules that tries to emulate the free-form character development that the Elder Scrolls games are known for. These rules were not present in my previous AoT, I didn't have enough written down at the time to include it.

Now, these rules are not complete, but show the general idea I am shooting for. Here is the PDF link. And again, these rules are incomplete and subject to change, so keep that in mind when looking this over.

Those of you who frequent Roninarmy.com's Fantasy AGE forums should recognize influences of DiBastet's "Classless AGE" and DracoDruid's "Free-form Fantasy AGE" within these rules. Or it would have, if I remembered to of included DracoDruid's talents, but I was a bit hasty in getting this ready for another AoT preview.

No comments: